Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fainting More Condition_symptoms Is Fainting Dangerous If It Happenes More Than Three Times?

Is fainting dangerous if it happenes more than three times? - fainting more condition_symptoms

I have experience in this, since I have 16 and 19 and I'm really bad when I was 18 when I really started to swoon, when he was 16, but when he was 18 years, he has fainted twice, and I felt was weak. Please write back and give me some answers.

PS: My grandmother suffers from the same, but worse, because if she faints person and it ultimately hurt themselves. Well, I remembered one evening and I am hurt I went into the kitchen to Medicen because I have a very bad toothache, I have come to Dizzie hard, very hot, could not very well, I sat down for a while with his head down and when I tried to go back to my room, I lost my balance and fell against a chair, I was lucky because I came back to back with his head on the presidency, I scraped elbow really bad though. When my father, I was crawling, I'm out and watch began, I was shaking, the doctor said it could be seized.

No comments:

Post a Comment