Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Casehard Lock Combination I Have 2 Locks I Can't Open. Help Please?

I have 2 locks I can't open. Help please? - casehard lock combination

I have 2 blocks. A lock is a casehard "lock a girl in my school, so far away, when I say" Hey cool, an open field. The other thing is that this picture I found in my room. To open It 's the action of a 3-digit number. 3 wheel goes' | | | "ranges from 0 to 9 What are the ways I can open them without damage? Also, I have always tried I combenation could not (on the table, yes, I have 3 hours to Comboni 1000th I have time). lock the keyboard, I will not because I do not have time to try, 64,000 combinations. I searched everywhere for the lock to the net and found nothing that works, because all the work for other types locks. The lock box is not because I do not know could be foundw What is this, what really appealed mailbox. The padlock for school and I lock box I use to save money;

Please help, is someone who is very much appreciated and also note that I will never use the wrong way to display ...

No comments:

Post a Comment